Friday, June 11, 2010

Rock Tonics Juice Magic

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.


IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Do You Wanna Know?" by Alkaline Trio
So do you wanna know what my love is
Oh do you wanna hear how my song goes
Do you wanna know what my love is
Don't say no, don't say no

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"Night Marry You" by Right Away, Great Captain!
Commonly I write more than I speak
About our love with sticks and stones

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Why Do All Girls Think They're Fat" by Reel Big Fish
Hey, hey, hey she's so pretty
Hey, hey, hey my friend
Hey, hey, hey I feel stupid

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"The Runaway" by Something Corporate
If you ran to the end of the earth
I would catch you and you would be safe
If you fell down the well
I would bring you a rope and take all of the pain
All the pain, all the pain
That you hide from me everyday

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Losing Lisa" by Ben Folds
Before you go, you oughta know
That I didn't mean to hurt you
I just wanted you to know

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Lighters" by Moneen
What ever happened to when we lived for the day before it ends?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Under Your Spell" from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer soundtrack
I saw a world enchanted
Spirits and charms in the air
I always took for granted
I was the only one there
But your power shone
Brighter than any I've known

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Baby Boomer" by Monsters of Folk
Who was it that first said it?
Yeah, the one who said it best:
you've got to L-O-V-E your neighbors,
at least the ones who are still left!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Stuck on You" by Paramore
I thought I'd drop you easily
But that was not to be
You burrowed like a summer tick
So you invade my sleep and confuse my dreams
Turn my nights to sleepless itch

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Homeward Bound" by Simon & Garfunkel
Home, where my thought's escaping
Home, where my music's playing
Home, where my love lies waiting
Silently for me

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Father's Son" by 3 Doors Down
He thinks about that little girl
And the one he has at home
And wonders what if that was my little girl
Walkin down that road alone

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Tru" by Stars
So young
Deep in our hearts we knew
All I've been telling you is true
It's true
All of this is true
All I've been telling you
From this rhyme it's the killing time, it's true
All of this is true!

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Play Crack the Sky" by Brand New
Your tongue is a rudder, it steers the whole ship
Sends your words past your lips and keeps them safe behind your teeth

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Blacking Out The Friction" by Death Cab For Cutie
I don't mind restrictions
Or if you're blacking out the friction
It's just an escape
(It's overrated anyways)
The hardest part is yet to come

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Does Your Mother Know" by ABBA
Well I can dance with you honey
If you think it's funny
Does your mother know that you're out?
And I can chat with you baby

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"Novus" by Santana
I’ve been searching for freedom
I’ve been looking for someone
In the dreams of my heart, I see your face
Calling me into the light

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"The Whole World and You" by Tally Hall
Please don’t just laugh and clap right now
This is serious I’m not delirious
I’ve waited very patiently just to let you know
Who should run this show
‘Cause we all know these are the facts
Nothing to retract nothing too abstract
Concluding in this song I’ll say
No one’s better than you

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"Always & Never" by Coheed and Cambria
Here
I'm still waiting here, my dear
For one kiss from you
So hear
I'm still waiting here, my dear

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Bought a Bride" by Brand New
Coming down the aisle while the horns play Taps
They tied her up and laid her on the train tracks

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"Can't Stop" by Hanson
Cupids dart seeped through
And all along you knew
I just want you to be mine
Nothin' I can do
I'm all wrapped up with you

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones
Out across the endless sea
I would die in ecstasy
But I'll be a bag of bones
Driving down the road along


DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"If I Could Turn Back Time" by Cher
I don't know why I did the things I did
I don't know why I said the things I said
Pride's like a knife it can cut deep inside
Words are like weapons they wound sometimes.

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"Jupiter Winter" by Sufjan Stevens
Disappointment to be had,
Hold your temper too my friend,
Where will you go, where will you go, where will you go?
Troubled heart, troubled heart, here with all

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Wasted and Ready " by Ben Kweller
Why am I dealing with this feeling?
I'm maxed out like a credit card.
I'll continue to be my worst enemy.
It's easy but it seems so hard.
You're near but you seem so far.

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Rock Tonics Juice Magic" by Saves the Day

No comments:

Post a Comment