
It's pouring rain and thundering like mad but I can't find the storm clouds for the life of me.
Florida is weird--it's way too hot all the time. The humidity is so thick, I feel like I can't breathe. Maybe I can't.
I can't keep going to the hospital every day for 4 hours and watching the nurses give my grandfather morphine and sitting on the edge of my chair watching him breathe.
I know I have to be mature and supportive and keep my frustration in check, and maybe I'm old enough to order a drink with dinner, but really, I'm just a kid. I'm just a kid with a broken heart. The helplessness and hopelessness are eating me alive.
Florida is weird--it's way too hot all the time. The humidity is so thick, I feel like I can't breathe. Maybe I can't.
I can't keep going to the hospital every day for 4 hours and watching the nurses give my grandfather morphine and sitting on the edge of my chair watching him breathe.
I know I have to be mature and supportive and keep my frustration in check, and maybe I'm old enough to order a drink with dinner, but really, I'm just a kid. I'm just a kid with a broken heart. The helplessness and hopelessness are eating me alive.

No comments:
Post a Comment