Hello everyone! As per usual, I lied about putting up my sunflower pictures. I've been so busy that I'm rarely at my apartment during waking hours! Lots of dinner dates, happy hours, appointments, and all those kinds of fun things! I'm buzzing around like a little bee, but I couldn't sting someone if I tried--I'm just too happy and excited about everything. Summer is great and I love feeling like free time is really free and not meant to be spent thawing my fingers and toes. Though with all the heat and sunshine, a lot of it is spent trying to cool down and not get sunburned.
Friday night I was supposed to go the Yankee's game with Robbie, but it was rained out. So we missed stupid Jeter's 3000th hit and the stupid Rays didn't want to do a double header on Saturday. But, as luck would have it, we were able to buy tickets for Sunday's game, and it was a beautiful day. Lots of sunscreen was had...with a side of ice cream and hot dogs. Afterwards we went to a little barbeque at Jen's and ate hamburgers and drank sangria and it was kind of a hen fest but it was a wonderful day! It was the definition of a Sunday Funday, and I'm still exhausted. Sitting outside in the sun all day is hard work!
And as for this photo, well, I think y'all know. Cause I do. It really is that simple; I just know. I'm the biggest cheeseball in the world but I don't care. My head and my heart are filled with unadulterated and overflowing happiness. Deal with it.



No comments:
Post a Comment