Wednesday, June 8, 2011

When She Goes Downtown, She Walks Like She Just Don't Care

Hello, blogosphere! I promised y'all an update a while ago, and damn it, I'm gonna follow through! There's been way too many internet promises slipping through the cracks and I'm a bad blogger and it ends now!

Wowza, sorry, that got intense for a second. I may or may not be a little wrapped up in the mindset of this TV show, Game of Thrones--cause when you play the game of thrones, you win or you die (hence the intensity). If you don't watch this show, you absolutely should. I started on Saturday and I'm already all caught up (there are only 8 episodes, but still). Based on the series of fantasy novels by George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire), it's a crazy and suspenseful series where seven noble families are fighting for control of Westeros. It's an HBO series, so if you don't have HBO, watch it here! Is it wrong that this is the most important thing I want to blog about?

In other news, it's hot. My air conditioner is in the window, and last night I bought a fan at Target (and carried it home from the subway...in heels...I deserve a medal). It almost makes summer feel bearable. Who's excited for it to be 100 degrees tomorrow? (Not me!)

Third order of business: my dad (...hi dad) sold my car. I'm literally heart broken; I've been driving that car for over 6 years. Last weekend was my last time ever driving it, and I didn't even know. No goodbye hugs or blowing out the last speaker that still (sort of) works. No more window songs (woo ooo wooo, ooo woo ooo wooo, wooooooo) and no more helicopter radio. No more broken AC and no more scratched CDs. No more dents and dings and crooked bumpers. Rest in peace, my lovely Lou Lou.


That's all for now, I think.

PS: Hi Aunt Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment